Leah hates Kris: A Doversport

Leah: I hate you, Kris. Kris: I hate you, Leah. Leah: Let's blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Thursday, November 09, 2006

CHALLENGE: America's Next Top Roommate

Wednesday means two things to me: Top Model and blog challenges.

So it was a natural fit that we combine these two weeknight rituals for LeahhatesKris's inaugural America's Next Top Roommate challenge.

Taking a cue from tonight's episode, Kris and I will demonstrate the "action modelling" lessons we picked up from veteran top model Gabrielle Reece. Each roommate must select a "verb" and "adverb" (gold star to Tyra for upping ANTM's educational content) and model the results.

Will camera-shy Leah pull an Anchal and "flee aggressively" in shame?

Or will the judges finally realize "mature model" Kris could break a hip on the runway, and boot him back to the Stettler A&W?

You decide. Who's gonna be on top?

12 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

I think I'm going to vote for Leah on this one because I don't want to see another creepy S&M debacle like the last time Kris won.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I've only got two pictures in my hand, and Kris gets my vote.

Leah- I see a girl with a lot of talent, but just not enough confidence. You need to show the judges you want want it, Leah. (To quote Miss Tyra herself.)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite my not being able to tell if Kris was having an epileptic seizure or not, I'm going to have to vote for him because he completely surrendered his dignity while shaking.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Kris! lol... However, if he ever did that again I'd be sure to call 911...

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna vote fo kris although his dance looks maniac than arrogant. At least, I can really feel the word "shaking" from his dance. -shy but maniac audience

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kris, I had no idea you were a fellow Shaker. You got my vote.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Tonka Time said...

Okay, both of you lost! Seriously, with a challenge like this, you'd think somebody would bring their fierce face. I demand a do-over. If this is a photoshoot, Jay would've thrown his hands up and exasperation and try to sooth his rage by slathering on more fake tanner.

And Tyra would've said this, "BE QUIET! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? STOP IT!! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS! WHEN MY MOTHER YELLS LIKE THIS IT'S BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU! HOW DARE YOU! LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS! WHEN YOU GO TO BED AT NIGHT YOU LAY THERE AND YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE NOBODY'S GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU. YOU ROLLIN' YOUR EYES YOU ACT LIKE IT'S 'CAUSE YOU HEARD IT ALL BEFORE. YOU HEARD IT ALL BEFORE? YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL I COME FROM. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH. BUT I'M NOT A VICTIM. I GROW FROM IT AND I LEARN. Take responsibility for yourself."


... the production value of these clips continue to astonish me though. iMovie? Final Cut Pro?

2:38 AM  
Blogger Ladysir said...

Windows Movie Maker. Ghetto fabulous.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you used the Fashion File theme. You're my obsession indeed.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Ladysir said...

The real Tim Blanks would know that "Obsession" is the Fashion Television theme, not the Fashion File theme.

Kris, are posting anonymously again?

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home