Leah hates Kris: A Doversport

Leah: I hate you, Kris. Kris: I hate you, Leah. Leah: Let's blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Friday, October 13, 2006

What'll it be, good sirs?



I don't beat Kris every week to validate my totally wicked-awesome self. No. I do it for you, the blog-o-sphere.

And today I feel like I ought to keep on giving, paying it forward with cruelty, as it were.

This week, you get to humiliate Kris. Or, the person with the best suggestion gets to.

Get commenting, pals. Democracy's a beautiful thing. Remember I have total access to our unwitting victim, and full video capabilities.

Your choice seen here, as of tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger mike w said...

Why MUST YOU GUYS FIGHT LIKE THIS!?!?!

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldn't humiliate him at all, isn't the fact that he's a slow-reading graduate student humiliation enough?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Ladysir said...

Kris, stop leaving anonymous comments. I'm very disappointed in you.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Gold digger said...

Anonymous has a point.

And yet, I ache for more. Perhaps some form of public reading exercise? I could recommend an exerpt from Beautiful Losers that would probably end in an arrest...

Good thing I don't get presented this kind of opporunity often!

12:20 AM  
Blogger mike w said...

My proposal: Kris must prepare breakfast in high heels and act like he really likes it. This will be filmed.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Ladysir said...

Thanks, all. But Mike takes this round.

When he dreamed up the idea up earlier this evening, a living room full of drunk pals couldn't say no to the hilarity of Mr. Meen in heels.

Coming soon...

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home