Leah hates Kris: A Doversport

Leah: I hate you, Kris. Kris: I hate you, Leah. Leah: Let's blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Leah doesn't hate penguins

This Saturday I've done little more but stuff my gullett with store-bought pumpkin pie. But last Saturday, let me tell you. Sure there was plenty of over-eating, but the stuff worth stuffing was poutine, smoked meat. Yes, sirs, I was triapsing around Montreal.

I was there to do some reporting for an article coming soon to the online Ryerson Review of Journalism. But between red-eye bus trips I also took some time to sight-see...


(Celine Dion's wedding dress as preserved in the basement of CBC Montreal.)


(An astroturf car, outside the Berri-UQUAM Metro station.)


(Chilling proof that those east of Lloydminster believe lady-Albertans are actually grain elevators with fantastic taste in shoes.)

I also took in the BioDome with dad, who happened to be visiting the city on non-comic-book-related business. And really, there's not much more to say about that, than:

PENGUINS!!!


Or, as the French say, PINGOUINS!!!



Plus de PINGOUINS!!!




VIDEO-PINGOUINS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tonka Time said...

Penguins are awesome! I'd write a Sci Jo article on penguins for my class if it weren't for the fact that all penguin researchers on the world are french and publich in their obscure little French journals.

However, I do have a lede availble for the next (inevitable) penguin breakthrough!

3:36 AM  
Blogger Ladysir said...

TECHNICAL GLITCH: Can anyone besides me watch the penguin video?

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home