Leah hates Kris: A Doversport

Leah: I hate you, Kris. Kris: I hate you, Leah. Leah: Let's blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Humiliation: Part Deux



As drawing was the challenge, it seemed only appropriate that Kris' humiliation should be similarly themed.

This little masterpiece is a Mike Winters sketch I only found today on the back of a crumpled issue of Frank magazine. I happened to be leafing through the magazine in preparation for a class exercise, and there it was. Truly, it was fate that Kris lose so sorely.

Also, considering the deep investigative reporting within Frank's pages, I have no reason to believe the cartoon's claim is anything but true.

So Kris, please, keep the whoring to a minimum. I know we all have rent to pay, but some of us don't like sharing our apartment with Bay Street stooges with a taste for the ladyboys.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tucksie said...

Ah, ladyboys. Amazing! Check out this Cirque du Solieil-style version. http://www.ladyboysofbangkok.co.uk/

It's almost like Mantasia!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me: Apropos of Leah's nom du blog, I challenge each of you to create MS Paint depictions of what exactly a "Ladysir" looks like. Kris, your revenge could start here.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristophers mother says, HEY I bought all those man purses for my beautiful son!!!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Tonka Time said...

Hey, that's the Gateway couch full of Edo Japan sauce and STD. Didn't we throw that out?

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home