Leah hates Kris: A Doversport

Leah: I hate you, Kris. Kris: I hate you, Leah. Leah: Let's blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

CHALLENGE No. 2: Portrait of a Landlady (Leah edition)

VOTING CLOSED: LEAH WINS!
My prize: I think I'll begin by watching Top Model...




Throughout time, all artists have found inspiration from the female form. Leah and Kris are no exception. Their muse: the landlady.

The rules of this week's challenge: Equipped with Microsoft Paint and five minutes apiece, each roommate must create an accurate rendering of their landlady.

Please note the attention to detail, dialogue, safety pins and twistie ties.

Then, please vote for your favourite. The winner will rejoice, the loser will be taunted and booed--then blogged about in a humiliating fashion.

Commence!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tucksie said...

I vote for Leah, by the way, where can I get one of those rent t-shirts?

4:58 AM  
Blogger erikat said...

And you're in Toronto! Yay travel! Boo landlords.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Alana said...

I vote for Leah. Sorry, Kris.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Score one for Leah.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Score one for Leah.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Ladysir said...

Since I'm clearly ahead, I'd like to close voting by 8 p.m. Apartment Standard Time.

Gentlemen, to democracy!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home