Leah hates Kris: A Doversport

Leah: I hate you, Kris. Kris: I hate you, Leah. Leah: Let's blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This just in: women aren't people



In our 'hood, crazy is included with the rent. But if you're a regular rider of the TTC, crazy will follow you to school/work. That's value.

Today, I was on the streetcar with a self-styled Peter Mansbridge.

This guy wasn't just ranting to himself, no, he was giving us "the news," as he'd frequently remind us.

Among today's headlines:

Poor people smarter than rich people and entire working class: crazy dude

Global warming melts children's ice rinks; hockey industry devastated

"Long-haireds" usurp television industry

Native man challenges entire Chinese army, wins

And my personal favourite, as directed to a woman exiting the streetcar:

Job action for would-be career gals: Women everywhere enlisted in army mission to recover missing children.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tonka Time said...

I met a crazy guy on the bus on my way home from last week's art gallery opening, too. (See how I basically just summerized Boston in that sentance.) Anyway, instead of news, he was yelling in slurring English/drunk talk. But more on the drunk talk. He also spittle.

And he sat next to me, yelling at me for 2 minutes, prompting me to get off the bus a stop early at Chinatown. Which isn't the place to be at 10:30.

I hate crazy bus people!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home