Leah hates Kris: A Doversport

Leah: I hate you, Kris. Kris: I hate you, Leah. Leah: Let's blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How many people live in Tori Amos' head?

Always delightful blog pal Christie paid a visit this weekend.

Back when Christie was still acting den-mother of the Little Edmonton crew, she could always be counted on for her savoir faire. She always knew of the hipster-iest night spots, the cutting-edgiest boutiques, the lip-smacking-est cafes.

And though she's since taken up a country life on the Isle of Jersey, Christie's clearly still in-the-know. It seems all she needs to do is listen to the wind on the Jersey moors to pick up on the latest pop-culture zeitgeist. And that wind of hipness is Kate Bush's "Wuthering Heights."

Here's what I'm talking about:


And here, here, here, here, here, here and especially here, and also here and here and here...are all the people who know what I'm talking about already.

To think that Saturday night after the Oilers game we were all so out of the loop. Thank goodness Christie was around to educate us Toronto simpletons:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely unironically, I totally love this song. Though it is awesome to see interpretive dance/karaoke to it. Oh, The Internet, what sweet prezzies you continue to bring me each and every day.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Tucksie said...

The indignity!

That's it ... Kris Meen is getting my full den-mother powers of revenge. I will mentally will him the ability to have a camera at the ready when you are innocently doing something silly-looking.

However, thank you for saying those lovely things. Because I know you only posted THE VIDEO because you think my performance was amusing, I am only going to stun you with a Jersey ninja blow to the curls, rather than the full pumpkin-smashing someone more malicious might deserve.

"Your temper like my jealousy ... too hot too greedy" (make strange open hand motion over neck)

The Bushernator

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home