Leah hates Kris: A Doversport

Leah: I hate you, Kris. Kris: I hate you, Leah. Leah: Let's blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hot! Hot! Chip!



Despite the headline (and you'll see what I mean by clicking, here) Monday's Hot Chip show was excellent.

So excellent that Toronto was dancing. And not just that typical big-city self-conscious head-bobbing. I think I actually spotted one guy voguing.

I'm not about to give Toronto too much credit, though. Not yet.

The second song in, I distinctly heard a loud shout of "Edmonton!" At first I thought it was just some weird self-important delusion. Then I noticed Cadence Weapon was about three rows behind me. That would probably explain it.

If only there were more Edmontonian hipster celebrities available for export.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home